Friday, May 29, 2009

BIG M.A.C.

Picked Christine up and we went to Garden Grove High School for the Big M.A.C. (Measles Awarenss Carnival). We walked around the entire tennis courts just to enter when we could've walked straight in the first place, but we got exercise. Paid $5, got a ticket in exchange for food, and headed to our booth. Our tattoo booth looked so beautiful, like a real tattoo parlor. Christine and I walked around to play games and win candy, then we had a Twister duel with all the schools there. Two representatives from each school and it ended up between me and Jimmy from Villa Park!! But Jimmy ended up winning after a fight over the color green. But it's okay, I say getting bragging rights for second place out of 12 people is pretty amazing! :) Took pictures, tonssss and seeing so many people want tattoos on them made me happy. Our booth is just too successful :) Rancho exchanged numbers with us because they wanted to do more socials with us next year. I love Villa Park's Red Cross because they're always playing games like Shufflebutt. Shufflebutt is too fun. After clean up and more pictures, we were just standing outside and talking about our social and what not. Oh and chinese twins LOL

Thank you for working at BIG M.A.C. today Tran, Linda, Dalena and Cathy! You guys are great tattoo artists tehehehe.

And here are some pictures out of the 26415643135 Dalena, Cathy, Linda and I took altogether.
Thanks for coming!
Your WHS Red Cross girls, plus Vivian Lee!! :)
Hurdle tattoos!!!!
Your choice of tattoos
HAHAHAH I THOUGHT THIS WAS SO FUNNY AND CUTE.

1 comment:

Nickeeh said...

We might not talk anymore, but don't you ever doubt that we're not close. You'll always be one of the closest people to me, no matter what. I can't forget how much I've learned from you and how much you've learned from me. I'm so proud to see you grow up, don't think that just because we don't talk that I don't keep up with your life. I get the gist of it all. I really miss you and I love you lil G, Summer Shakedown marks our 4 years and 8 months <3