Saturday, May 9, 2009

Recap

So for finals, I did not do well in my 100 hurdles. I almost caught Iris from Santa Ana. I ended up hitting arms with both the Santa Ana girls to my left and right, but oh well. As for the 300 hurdles, I placed 5th but after the race, I didn't care about placing third or anything. After the race, Christine and I acted as if we won League Champs for the 300. What motivated me was Coach Ibarra's "Don't worry about her, keep running." Thank you Timmy for Lollicup! But he forgot the chicken, so Christine and I decided to get it back. Along with us were some Segerstrom girls and we crawled under the fence and got caught so we came back and told Coach Boyd all about it. That janitor man was such a nazi... I'm sorry you lost your money like that Timmy :( So the boys were playing 13 and Coach Shebarra came and beat them just like that so their punishment was 10 push ups each HAHAHAH. I love watching the 4x400 on meet days because surprises are always hit. The bus ride was sticky and fun. Finals never seemed so fun.
Christine thought it'd be funny to take a picture like this.. HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Jesse!!!!!!
Jumpers & Coach Nguyen. We'll miss you next year!
Coach Shebarra, Sariah, and hurdlers. Thanks for a wonderful season with your coaching. I hope rumors aren't true and that you and Coach Ibarra will coach next year!

Yesterday was Fat Friday. Timmy and I went to the bank so he can get money, then we went to L&L. Saw Klam, Tri, Phuc and Linh there. Waited forever for our bbq mix plate, small bbq chicken plate and spam masubi. Once we got our order, we went to dollar tree where Timmy bought chips. Henry dropped Kevin Ly home first, then me and Timmy at Timmy's, then all that was left in the car was Kevin Nguyen and Steven Lam. When we got to his house, I was startled by his brother, Tony because he just popped out of nowhere.. I said hi, then we went and ate chips, then our L&L food. Then we napped for an hour or two, I woke up and watched Ellen and fell back asleep. I finished the rest of my L&L and Timmy was still sleeping. Watched FRIENDS, and Timmy fell asleep again. Then we watched the first half hour of Prison Break before he walked me home. Thanks for all of the food and walking me home cupcake! :')

3 comments:

trannguyen said...

Did you meet his mother?!

Cathy's Corner said...

it better be just a nap!!!!

terrificallytina said...

i was like whooooooa who is that?! and then i clicked on it and then i realized it was just christine being silly :) hahaha