Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Miss

I felt bad letting you know last minute that I wouldn't be spending your special day with you. So, I decided to make it up to you by making a little request to Kevin, and he said yes. You deserve a happy birthday party, whether it's late or early.

I hope you get well soon in time for the Jumpers' party in Coach Nguyen's room afterschool tomorrow!! And of course, for this Saturday!

Now that track's over, I'm trying to get my mind and body to ward off the fast food, chips, and all the junk food, but it's not working! I'm just going to avoid eating bad food whenever I can.. unless Fat Friday is this Friday. But I would doubt it since we're both broke.

Now that my AP US History test is over, I've grown lazy towards school. I know that I should be trying to get A's in my classes since I am so close, but I'm not obsessed over it anymore. But seeing my updated grade for Precal makes me a bit determined so I did the extra credit :)

No comments: