Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ross

I went to the Wok Experience with Timmy, Joey and Andy. I got fried rice along with chicken and mushrooms. I was so full because they give you so much.. went to 7-11 and got Hi-Chews and Arizona Tea. Joey drove us back where we just hung around with Lisa (Kevin Nguyen's sister) and Ngoc. They were picking on Timmy. They left, and I went to sit in the shade by myself just in case my dad picks me up. Turns out, my mom picked me up and she said we're going to Ross. I was hoping to find a nice bag that would be brown because I'm kinda tired of black.. I looked around, and I was in the swimwear area. I found a 2 piece bikini set for only $9.99. It was the only decent size small!! I took it off the racks and then I saw rhinestones in the shape of cherries in the back of the bikini bottoms. Then I took a closer look at the top and realize there was a small cherry rhinestone thing in the corner of it. That was my biggest letdown. So I decided to go to the bags area to see if I could get anything. I found a bag that really caught my eye and it looked like it could fit a lot of stuff inside and still look small. I found $22.99 to be too pricey for a bag like that since I have to learn to conserve for my mother so I ended up getting nothing while she got pots and socks and whatnot. Went home, ate my Hi-Chew, and now I'm here.

I haven't even started on homework. I really have given up on school :(

1 comment:

KIMBERLY said...

Rip off the rhinestones!