Sunday, December 14, 2008

<333331213

Yesterday was the best day everrrrrrrrr. Fall Rally @ Six flags was so fun! I wish I could go back. I woke up so early and the bus ride was so boring, bumpy, cold and long. When we got there it was sprinkling a bit but then it soon got sunny. The Rally at the stadium was so loud and huge. I wish our division, 4 North was more spirited :( Henry was so spirited he popped his thundersticks when he clapped them together HAHAHAHA. One of the reasons as to why it was so good was because I spent the whole day there with my fatasses, Timmy Henry and Christine!!!! We haven't done that for so long. We rode Goliath, Batman, X2 and Viper. The wait for X2 was 3 hours long, but in the end it was so worth it. I was so scared at one point because the seats can turn 360 so at one point we were all parallel to the ground. SO SCARY! But it was the best ride everrrrr. We all got keychains for Viper and it was so funny hahahah. We ate at Johnny Rockets for lunch then got some hamburgers/chicken for dinner before we left. I got a kids' meal there and they gave it to me in a bucket tehehehehehe. The bus ride back was quiet, long and boring. Timmy and I fell asleep and I woke up because the ride was so bumpy it hurt my head. I left out so many details, but it was so fun. I haven't laughed like that with my fatasses in soooooooooo long. I wish I had easygoing parents so I could go to Knotts and Disneyland with Timmy :(


When we rode it, there was no fire :( disappointment!!

I shall upload pictures from my camera soon..

No comments: