Thursday, December 25, 2008

merry christmas

to all!!!! : ))))

I spent the whole day yesterday at my cousin's and it turned out better than I expected. I got gift cards, $$$, and free movie tickets tehehehehe. Oh and I ate so much to the point where I almost fell asleep. The older kids watched Get Smart, and I only got to see 45 minutes of it, but it was pretty funny. Then I opened Tina's gift when I got home, AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!! THANK YOU TINAAAAAAA :) Then I opened Vivian's, and my mom stated that it would be my favorite shirt because it's from the Beijing Olympics :) then I talked to Timmy on the phone until we both fell asleep and as I woke up this afternoon, I opened whatever I had left under the tree. Hello money and gift cards. Oh, I got a pretty nice hollister sweater :)

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THEIR GIFTS/TEXT MESSAGES/WISHES/ETC ^_^

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: