Friday, December 5, 2008

footsies

Mall with Tina, Tran & Victoria. I hate how Forever21's clothes change locations every single time I visit! We were around the jeans area trying to find regular jeans but all they had were jeans with zippers at the bottom and when I tried them on, they looked so odd... and jeans that were regular for $12.50 only came in sizes 28-30. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I magically found a cardigan for $9.50 so Tina took one too and I ended up getting a gray v-neck. Then we went to Wendy's and the guy forgot my fries....... ugh. Then we went to Target and I couldn't find the exact gift of my Secret Santa's because I was afraid she wouldn't like it if it wasn't exactly that.. Then I got Timmy The Simpsons Movie because we watched it together and he loves Homer Simpson :) Of course, that's not even the main present! Tran left, Tina and I sat and just waited and watched Tony and wished to ourselves that he'd fall LOLOLOL

I honestly hate picky people..... COME ON IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! Loosen up a little, please.

No comments: