My secret santa was Theresa, and Theresa's secret santa was me :) Thank you for that dress and soon to be bulletin board!!! :) I hope you liked your Hello Kitty blowdryer.
Maybe I shouldn't have made such a big deal about it during lunch. I'm just used to that kinda thing around you... I didn't think that you'd break. Maybe it was because other people were suggesting that they disagreed with you. Bad mistake. I'm sorry. I just didn't want to end break that way.
Amongst my friends and what they got today, TIMMY GOT THE MOST & IS THE MOST SPOILED! He basically got everything off of his wishlist and even more. Like rock em soc em's, yoo hoo chocolate milk, those hats where you can be put soda cans on it and drink from the straw LOL, squirt the turtle, simpson pjs, simpsons movie, and my pillows. Maybe I should've picked a different color.......... oh well.
Whoever made the salsa in Ms. Dadabhoy's class IS WONDERFUL! It was so delicious :)
YAYAYAYA I'm going to go to the track/xcountry reunion thing at Hometown Buffet at 6!!! Then I'll see Timmy in 8 days, then Vivian in 12 days, then Timmy again(hopefully!!) to make a gingerbread house, and then school... I HAVE 3 ESSAYS TO WRITE FOR ENGLISH. I HATE THE DEVIL!
Oh and playing blockles/draw my thing/etc all day everyday with Tina, Tran and Bob!! I am such a loser. No one of my age plays it, except Ann Theresa and Christine. But they're just too good :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment