Wednesday, December 3, 2008

bloated

Sixth period with my favorite 319's, Vivian and Timmy. We went to Albertson's at first to buy some oreos, and ended up getting generic ones for cheaper. Vivian got Timmy and herself some Jamba Juice, and I took a few sips out of Timmy's. On the way to McDonald's, we were talking about R&P and speak of the devil, we walk into McDonald's and we see them ordering food. hahah, just like my dream!!! Then we talked about how they're probably not going to last until Senior year, but Timmy disagreed. I don't know.. sometimes, certain couples just don't seem like they'd last to me... because one has to be the boss. Honestly, I'd get tired being boss and being bossed around!!!! ANYWAYS, NOT MY PROBLEMOOOOOZ.

So we walked back, Timmy left, and Vivian and I went to the HP Committee meeting afterschool. I love how Mrs. Dadabhoy trusts us with her room :') The meeting lasted for a pretty long time, longer than I thought and I like how some members were surprised that we actually knew some of the members' names. So proud, so proud!

Then Wal-Mart with my parents. My dad kept yelling at me for texting. He yells at me when I overtexted with my 400 plan last year, and now yells at me for texting when I have unlimited. I am just making use of his $14.99/month dammit! I couldn't find Timmy his Homer Simpson pjammies, and I didn't want to walk around the Men's section for so long because my father was getting suspicious.. I found the pillow filling and I got the fabric to make it. Then I bought some tissue paper, little googly eyes just for fun, 36 cans which gives me only 18 points for extra credit, shampoo, and Christmas wrapping paper. Oh, and I got Vivian's sodoku game, but only to find out that it's not touch screen :( I hope she'll still like it..

I get home and now I am stressing out because it's almost 9 and I have not done my history OR my precal homework. Shit shit shit shit shit!! I knew I should've told my mom to go on the weekend. I hope I can survive during track season.. I don't want grades slipping and my father to have another reason as to why I should just quit sports because he doesn't think it benefits my highschool life. But hey, at least I'm not wearing size 16 in girls' jeans, size large shirts, or weighing 110lbs like I was BEFORE I even joined cross country freshman year.. so <^>!!!

No comments: