Vivian came over and we had a csi: miami marathon. Then we ate some pho and played sodoku on her cool handheld.. LOL 4:47!! YAYAYA MY RECORD TIME. Then Henry picked us up and then we waited for Timmy outside his house, then drove to Kenyth's to pick him up there. We stopped by Sports Chalet for some reason.. I honestly don't know hahaha. Timmy got one of those "I'd rather be _______" license plate frames thing and his said "I'd rather play softball" HAHAHAHA. We ran into Vivian's brother there, and then we got in the car. Then we didn't know where to go. First I wanted Alerto's, then Vivian wanted Little Ceasar's, and Henry didn't care because he was driving. So we ended up at Little Ceasar's first so Vivian can get her breadsticks. Then we headed to Yogurtland on Adams St or something and I got strawberry/mango and coffee yogurt. I regret getting the coffee yogurt so nasty. Then I added a lot of mochi balls, kiwis, mangoes, and strawberries! Mine and Timmy's came out to be $5.84. We didn't know what to do, so we drove to look at what was left of Christmas lights on Heil. Pretty neat!!! Henry drove us all back to Timmy's where we messed around, played Rock em Sock em and then Timmy thought it'd be funny to take the whole thing apart. Henry and I put it back together, played some more. Timmy gave me banana bread mix so I could make him banana nut muffins LOL then we stayed and messed around, had a lot of laughs over the silliest things. Mmmm, I supposedly saw my "secret gift" from Timmy in his back pocket so I ran and hid it. At 8:30 Henry took me home. We said goodbye to Vivian, Timmy and Tommy, Timmy's little brother. Hehehehehe. Henry stepped on my toes on the way out and now my big left toe is purple. Now I'm home and I had a really good day.
Today was the first time I saw someone since I've been home for so long besides Timmy. Now I have to bake soft ginger cookies AND banana nut muffins. Ay yi yi, betty crocker :(
I HAVEN'T DONE HOMEWORK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH SHOOT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment