Saturday, December 20, 2008

:o)

Hometown Buffet was good!! Timmy walked over to my neighborhood and Skittles Kevin picked both of us up, then Vivian, and then awkwardly Linda. But the ride wasn't awkward.. in fact she gave us too much information about stuff! Hometown Buffet wasn't as good as I imagined it would be. But I'd have to say karma was on my side that night. There was only two pieces of steak left, and the end was burnt. Timmy thought the server would give him the nice piece, but he ended up getting the burnt piece and I got the nice piece. Then I ate his cheesecake and he didn't even notice... LOLOL. We took pictures and then said goodbye. It was successful and better than last time. Because this time, I knew almost everyone except for.. 4 people.

I need to stay out of trouble and hold my tongue more often before I'm seriously not allowed to go anywhere.

No comments: