After cutting, tracing, coloring and/or gluing rubber duckies, cupcakes and pictures, burning myself with the cupcake tray and getting a big bubble on my right middle finger, lacking sleep and procrastinating on homework, skipping homework just so the cupcakes would come out right, finding alternatives for wrapping paper and had to settle for christmas wrapping and a paper bag, finding alternatives for tape because I ran out halfway, running to the store to buy new icing because mine expired, it was all worth seeing your reaction when you opened the gifts.
Thanks for what seemed like the best beach day I've ever been to even though all we did was deflate the balloons, eat cupcakes till our mouths turned dry, and bake in the burning sun while talking. Thanks for the big and beautiful 1024 balloons. I didn't mind having them hit random people in the face and seeing their discontent faces. Nor did I mind having to answer the same question many times, "is it your birthday?" and "what do the numbers stand for." I love your card, I love your ideas as a gift, I love your wily surprises, I love you.
I realized itwas 366 and not 365 days due to Leap year, which made me happy because techincally I got an extra day. I was even happier after I read your card, and realized what you said, I've said pratically the same thing in my card in your journal in the back.
Happy one year Timmy, I love you always and forever : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment