Saturday, October 18, 2008

psats

I hate taking tests for a long period of time because I have to move around. I can't sit in one spot for so long. I hate bubbling too :( I think I did alright. My stomach growled during the first portion of the test and Tran, who sat in front of me, heard it. Then after the test, hanging out/eating was cancelled. I hate it when plans are broken :(

I kinda want to go to homecoming, but I have no money which results in not being able to buy a dress and some shoes. I don't think I'm going to end up going.. I'm going to wear blue Monday, just because I want people to stop nagging on me about Homecoming!!

I'm looking forward to all of next week.
October 22nd: H2O polo game vs. Santa Ana(?) @ HBHS, money for key club due(?)
October 23rd: Mole Day extra credit, Chem Exam
October 24th: ONE YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BEACH/PICNIC
October 25th: Key Club DCM @ BGHS 1pm-4pm, $10-12 for divisional shirt
October 26th: Red Cross Bonfire 5pm-10pm

I have to finish everything, get some money, and not procrastinate!!

I wonder who reads this besides Tran and Tina..

No comments: