Coach Doody scared me today.. for a bit when he was asking me about my suit for water polo. I'm going to stop showing up to away water polo games because I don't want him or Mr. Cain to keep nagging me about doing water polo. I really am not interested in playing and I don't want to do a sport that I won't have the passion for because if I have no passion for it, I won't be determined to improve. Plus, that sport is ranked HARDCORE#1 on my list. I can't do it. So I told him I'm doing track, and I was excused. They all know me too well :( PLEASE STOP ASKING ME TO JOIN WATER POLO, I BEG OF YOU!!!! I'm starting to feel so bad about the coaches talking to me about water polo that eventually I'm going to give in. But I can't, I just can't. Yogurt pad with Tina, Tran and Victoria. Tina and Tran are so cute, I love them!!
HSM3 was so cute!! Even though some of the scenes were predictable, I loved the movie but it ended too soon.. I wish I would be longer. I wanted to see some prom scenes! We didn't get L&L because we both said we'd be home by 5 and by the time we would walk back to school, it would be close to that. So, chicken katsu next time cupcake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment