Thursday, October 23, 2008

fever

It seems like everyone has Homecoming fever and that's all people talk about in different classes. Like who they're going with, what color they're going to wear, how their progress with tickets are, etc etc.

On the other hand, I just baked the first dozen cupcakes and I burned my right middle finger so now there's this little water blister upon the surface. I didn't know my oven mitt had a hole right there until I felt the pain. Hopefully it'll go away because I press against that area when I write so it'll hurt like crazy...

Earlier when I was wrapping the presents, I ran out of tape halfway and had to improvise. So now I have double sided tape on one and regular on the other and I tied both with ribbons just in case the little pieces of tape fall off. I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW! I hope my plan goes well. I love tnguyenz : )

No comments: