So far, I've managed to keep up with the daily blogging, with something to actually say in these blogs. As a result, I haven't been blogging in my xanga as much as I used to, but it's okay. On xanga, I usually never mention anything so important anyways.
Today made me miss my English Honors 2 class, so much!! Having Ms. Dadabhoy was always fun whether we did group projects, book reports, essays, or creative writings. It was always fun with her, my fellow classmates, and our beautiful and bonded atmosphere. I really loved bonding time that we had in the class because it made us closer than before. I remember on the first day of school, I was terrified of her and her speech, and I talked to no one except for Vivian, James, Kevin Ly, Henry, Dalena, Elizabeth and Tony. By the time we went to the portables, things changed and it got so much better. I had so much fun in that class, and this year's english class makes me miss it even more. Mrs. Lanz is a bitch who doesn't even specify her assigned homework to us. Honestly, we cannot just think of what to do on the top of our heads! Her class puts me to sleep. It sucks how Ms. Dadabhoy doesn't teach honors 3 or ap english :(
I think my favorite year so far would be sophomore year, even though freshman year comes pretty close. School was hard sophomore year, but somehow, I got committed and followed through my goals. I managed to pull those F's and D's in ap bio all the way up to a C and B by the time the semester ended. I even managed to get a high A in english, which I was aiming for. Even though I was disappointed in a few grades, the work, the effort put into it, stressed me out but it gave me a wonderful feeling. As for junior year, every effort I make gives me terrible feelings! I feel like I haven't succeeded AT ALL ever since this school year started. Missing one point on a quiz doesn't feel like success, and getting a B on a test feels like an F. I want straight A's, soooo bad. I feel so crazy for setting such high goals and expectations for myself; I don't want to fall back on it.
On a way happier and less stressful note,
I had at least 3 people tell me "8 more days" at random times to me, and it just made me even more excited and happy. I hope you really like my gifts and I hope they topped all of my other ones. I hope you're doing well at your polo game right now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment