Beth got me out of fifth period to tell Mrs. Donovan I was doing stats for water polo so I could go to the game. Coach Doody told me I could ride the bus as long as there's room and that I tell people I'm in 'water polo.' He's so nice and Beth's so nice! People who knew I wasn't in water polo got confused looks but after a while they got it.
Saddleback is so ghetto, I swearrrrrr. When we got there, I just followed all the guys, to realize they were heading towards the boys' locker rooms and I didn't realize it until it started to smell. Then when I turned back to go outside, every guy kept pushing me back in until Eddie grabbed me out of there and yanked me outside and Beth laughed at me. So embarrassing. Oh well, whatever! Then I walked to Taco Bell/Burger King with some jv boys and it was an awkward walk because I don't belong. I stick out like a sore thumb and the only people I talk to are Henry, Timmy and Tommy but they have each other. So I just texted Vivian like I always do and wished I had another girl with me :( I got a whopper jr, thanks Timmy! We walked back and I hate 1/4 of it because it didn't taste so good, so Timmy ate the rest. Then I sat around until they had to change and then I sat on bleachers and burned in the hot sun in my Red Cross hoodie. Then some Saddleback guy sat next to me and started talking to me, which was awkward because he kept asking how Westminster is, where it's at, how the school system is, and what sports I did. Then an asian guy taps me on the shoulder and asks for Nina. Then I got so concentrated on the game that I didn't notice Timmy and Henry were making fun of how I look.. then it was time to go home and Coach Doody said "So, you're doing water polo right, RIIIIIIIIGHT?" and I didn't say anything but smile and he laughed at me.
Why do people like to laugh/tease me???? I think I've gone to every single water polo game.. to the point where almost every jv guy knows my name when I thought they didn't and try to talk to me. So weird, so weird.
Oh, varsity and jv won. I forgot the scores but we won by a few points and got home really early. I hate Saddleback. Their gym gives me a big headache because it's so yellow and the locker room makes me gag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment