I had so much fun at the Red Cross bonfire, and hopefully, everyone else did too. I'm surprised it went so well and I feel like I know almost every single member's name who went. My goal was take pictures with everyone and I kinda did and it turned out great. Twister with 4+ people is so crazy, I am champion!!!! The food was alright, I love having fun. I haven't laughed so hard to the point where I get stomach cramps until today. Even though we might've not bonded much, I hope we sort of did with Twister, and roasting hot dogs over a fire and that's a start. I even talked to people I don't even usually talk to. Goal!!
I love my Red Cross, soooooooo much.
Timmy scared me when we were walking to the ocean in the dark. He said he saw a ghost and started speaking to it and it moved and he screamed and ran back which caused me to freak out and cry and then it turned out to be just Larry and Vera with a towel over their backs.. OH MY GOD I WAS SO SCARED TO DEATH. But it's okay, I still love him because he made up for it by taking pictures with me that turned out monsterous and made me food, kehehehehe :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment