Tuesday, October 21, 2008

h2o

I want to set the curve for my period on the chem exam Thursday, but I know that's more than likely to not happen. It won't matter, I'm going to study my brains out. I will start by doing all of my homework today, without any television until 10pm.

"You're lucky to have her"
I don't know if you were sarcastic or sincere about it, but that made me smile on the inside. Just to hear something that states I'm somewhat of a good girlfriend makes me realize what I see myself as, may not be true. Then again, what you said is just an opinion. But it's okay, I appreciate you saying that anyways.

Varsity lost, JV won for water polo against OV. It was so sad to feel disappointment lingering in the atmosphere because I just wanted to go tell them 'good job' like any other person who's watching would at any game, no matter how terrible or good you were. So sad, so sad. I like Coach Doody and how he just assumes that I'm going to go on the bus with them. Well, he assumed right :)

This is the happiest you've made me all this week, tehehehehehe ^____^

No comments: