Friday, October 17, 2008

funfetti

Today was so hot!!!! I wanted to die. Even though I was wearing a sleeveless top, I was still sweating.. and I felt so gross as the sun was beating down on me. Tina and I walked to Albertson's and Dollar Tree to buy funfetti cake mix and twix and dum dums. The cake mix was only a dollar with a preferred savings card, and for some reason, I couldn't remember the number to mine. So Tina punched hers in and it didn't work. Then I had to call Tony and it finally worked! I saved 1.79 on cake mix. Thank you tdangerouzzzzzzz! With 2 dollars, I bought dum dums and two packs of twix at Dollar Tree. By the time we got back, the candy melted and being as slick as I could be, I slipped the cake mix and candy into my bag without him knowing :) Then Christine came to the pool deck while waiting for Danny to pick her up so we talked and it felt good to have a decent conversation with her again.

The jv h2o polo boys are so weird and crazy.. they kept throwing water polo balls and splashing water on the people who sat on the bleachers, including me. Then Arriana's top half was in the deep pool while her stomach and stuff sat on top and all of a sudden she slipped in.. so sad :(

Now I have to work on my 'project.' PSATS tomorrow! Then hangoutttt/eating with my favorite people, hopefully. Yayayayayayayz one more week!!!!!

No comments: