Monday, October 13, 2008

definition

Because you still give me butterflies everytime you come around. Because I still get excited for break and lunch, knowing that I'll see you, knowing that I'll get to spend time with you. Because I love having class with you, knowing that I wouldn't have to text you during that time. Because I can hold your hand forever without a doubt. Because you string together the sweetest words I've ever heard. Because you sing to me when we talk on the phone, even though you know I'm doing homework. Because you always fall asleep when we watch movies, and I have to wake you up. Because you make me feel like the luckiest girl on earth; so lucky, that even the richest girl who can buy anything to fulfill her happiness doesn't compare.

You make me happy when skies are gray.
Overall, you make me so happy.

No comments: