Mine and Vivian's Link Crew group ended up consisting of only 4 freshmen, sooo we "tri-bined" with Kha, Andrew, Alex, Randy and Kim. "Team Three Six Oh" It turned out to be way better than I thought. These freshmen weren't so bad because they were willing to participate. The magic works of candy :) We weren't right on schedule, so some challenges had to be rushed through. The assembly before and after the orientation was so spirited, I really enjoyed it. I hate Simon Says! Tina Ha Le caught me flinching but didn't want to embarrass me.. LOL
The ID picture makes me look so light.. I know that I'm not that light. Oh well, it's not going in the yearbook so I don't really care. I'm still debating whether I want to drop AP Spanish or not.. If I don't, then I won't have a zero period. If I do.. I will have a zero period. Zero period during senior year sounds so terrible.
I'm trying to finish all of my summer homework by this Friday. I still have to do the econ video, do the english assignments and read the sound and the fury. My goal today was to finish Love in the Time of Cholera but once I got home and showered, I just knocked out until 6... I am so weak. Imagine if I really did have a summer job. I would be so tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment