I felt like dying during Link Crew training because I had no breakfast and I was just anticipating lunch. It was a different atmosphere, to be with people you rarely talked to, and to be able to share sentimental stories with them. I had a lot of fun playing the games. It was like Deja Vu when it came to Lifestory because I remember drawing Barbie super ugly like I did today HAHAHA :)
My dreams are soo weird lately. Perhaps it's something I eat before I sleep? I don't even know, but they don't make sense. As for the ones that do, it could only happen in real life if there were changes. Whatever happened to my dreams that COULD happen in real life?
It's getting closer to school.. Oh my gosh. I really need to do summer homework..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment