Monday, August 24, 2009

Collide

I'm Yours seemed like it was too hard to learn, so Tran taught me Collide on the guitar. My fingertips are so numb and raw right now that they hurt as I'm typing this entry. I think I spent an hour and a half on her guitar just strumming and adjusting my fingers so that they'd be in a comfortable position. It was so hard to get my ring finger to press down on a string at first.. I also cannot play and hold the guitar correctly. It's like a piano to me LOL :( But I feel so accomplished! I can't wait until I improve so I can make use of it! Whoo.

I cannot believe I walked to Tran's from my house. It didn't seem long though because I was paranoid of who'd see me half of the time in case I get busted HAHAH.

I embarrassed myself so many times today.. I think it's a new record.

I want a guitar now :(