Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ryan Bandong

I'm going to blog about this just so I won't forget my experience with having a famous person speak to me HAHAHAHA (this is the closest it'll ever get).

I was on Ryan Bandong's blogtv with Tran and she got a shoutout from him after he sang Cater 2 U but my browser froze so I wasn't there to witness it. After he sang his song, I got a shoutout and some girl named Gretch thought he meant Cathy Nguyen and I said "No, Cathy Ngo!!" I guess she's a new friend.. LOL Then he sang in different languages and I didn't understand so I said "Do you understand any of this.." and he repeated my question and said no. Tran and I requested "Lean On Me" but this one person kept telling us he sang it already so we requested Magnetic Hearts and he sang it and gave the chords/tutorial because someone asked for it.

What a way to turn around my day :)

No comments: