Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Link Crew

Even though today's combination of groups wasn't successful due to obnoxious little boys, I had a good time before that. For the 4 days we've all been together, I got closer with some leaders and talked to some that I never thought I'd ever have a decent conversation with. Close activities/challenges really do bring people together. I lost my voice a bit. I just wished I had did what Alex did this year last year but since this is my first and last year, I hope it won't end up in a disappointment.

I LOVE WHS LINK CREW!!!! :)

Today I watched A Perfect Getaway after Link Crew with Vivian and Kevin @ the $2 theatre in Irvine. Kevin was guessing the movie poster of who were the killers and the victims. He ended up being right. I laughed at inappropriate parts because Kevin kept making comments.. I have such a sick mind for laughing when the guy's hand was split in half.. THE ENDING WAS SOOO TWISTING!!!!!! I was really into the movie. It took me a while to get over it. I don't think I am yet. I want to watch it again hahaha. Then we picked up Sally from work and Kevin dropped me and Vivian at my house, then Vivian left.

What a twisty day!!!

No comments: