This whole "tricking" thing with the miles works. I had a feeling that Coach would end up messing up the miles again, yet I still ran it. 11 miles is my BIGGEST accomplishment ever!!! I felt so good after running. I don't know if I want to go to practice tomorrow because I'm so tired. School's techincally tomorrow, and I can't believe it! It's gone by so fast that I have to go buy school supplies the day before school begins. I've never done that before..
Vivian came over 3 hours early so we basically browsed on the volunteer websites. Then I signed onto myspace and I saw Timmy's picture LOL.. The dress looks like the one I got Christine for her birthday freshman year! Hahahaha. Anyways, after the laptop died out, we were throwing out random things and we came up with the box thing!!! Klam came and we discussed more stuff then Henry and Christine and soon over, Dalena and Cathy. My room got super hot once the room was filled with everyone. Then we had Pizza Mia and ice cream. Played Picnic and black magic. I did not get Picnic this time! And I still don't get black magic. I'm so slow at these mind games.. it makes me so sad. I got the numbers game that Vivian did not get! I'm so happy :)
3+ hours with my Red Cross Board 09-10 minus Linda Pho and Tran :( But it's okay, we will fill you guys in! There's always the next meeting @ Tran's house, tehehe. I love how close we all are, and how we have endless fun with mind games. I honestly thought that last year's Red Cross was great, but this year, I have a big feeling it'll be even greater. I know that once us seniors graduate, Red Cross will be in good hands. I love Red Cross in general, but I love my Red Cross board even more<333
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment