I am currently listening to The Ranks' Clear Skies ft. Marian Tran as I'm searching symbols for my dialectical journal for The Sound and the Fury. This is punishment for Dadabhoy's kids.. Lucky Angus kids already have a dialectical journal from this novel! I'm so glad for sparknotes, bookrags, etc. They are a lifesaver! I'm nearly done with my homework. After the journal, all I have is the poem thing and biblical worksheet, which are easy peasy! I hope.
This weather's tormenting. It makes me super lazy and not eager to do homework at all because I have no fan near my desk so I sweat as I'm sitting here. But whatever, I guess I'll shower later haha. I have to run 10 miles tomorrow for cross country and I'm a bit excited yet hesitant at the same time because this weather makes it twice as difficult. People pointed out that I got darker after the 9 mile run Friday and I didn't realize it until I saw my shorts tan HAHAHAHAH. I will never stop being a geometric human being. But hey, at least after our long run, we get to use the pool tomorrow!!
"I can be your futuristic love. And I can be your outer space, spaceships trips kinda love. And I can be the love that you want to run to. Love that you can't get get enough of. That futuristic kinda love"
THIS SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!
2 comments:
yes... pechanga... now be quiet :(
Dear Cathy Nose,
You're very welcome! I had a lot of fun that day too!! I hope we have more fun saturdays to come in the school year. I want us to hangout more this year outside of school. My mom is willing to ask your parents for you too :) and yes, I need to work on charging my batteries and putting my phone not on silent when i'm at home :(
sincerely, bbyxtwinklezz
p.s. I want some more of those mint sprinkle candy... so goood.
Post a Comment