There was a slight change in plans because Tina's mom didn't pick me up at 4, but 7. It's okay though. I spent the extra hours figuring out what english homework to do first. I am such a loser.. Tina called and I practically ran out of my house and her mom and David took us to the Block. We walked to find the restrooms, then went inside Forever21. The store is so crazy. I ended up finding black jeans that I've been wanting and I almost got a pair of gray ones too, but I didn't have enough money, so I'll come back for that later. I also got a tank top for $2.50 just because I felt like it. We walked around the store for a long time trying to help Tina find something she wants to buy and a pair of black jeans for her, no success. As we were standing at the checkout place, there were two blonde girls behind us talking like those dumb blondes.. with "like" in every other word of their sentences. I couldn't stand it, but it was funny because they were talking about outfits hahahahah. They crack me up.
We went to different stores, and stopped by the candy store where I got $5 worth of candy. It's so little though. Candy got really expensive. Then we went into Wet Seal, Tilly's, Vans, Pacsun, then as Tina was calling her mom to pick us up, my phone died. So for 20 minutes straight, we walked around hoping that my phone would turn back on, but once it did and Tina called, it would turn off. We started panicking and went to the payphones, but they didn't work. The first payphone we used, someone stuck gum on the earpiece and I put it against my hair without knowing.. SO FREAKING GROSS. Then when my phone turned on, and Tina's mom called, she told her to go to Saks 5th Avenue, but my phone died. So we went there, and asked one of the cashiers if we could use their phone, then as we walked out, we saw Tina's mom. Saved!!!!! I think Tina's mom got a bit mad so I told her in the car that my phone died. I felt so bad.. for making her wait but I was so relieved. Tina's mom went to Albertsons while Tina and I stayed in the car and we just talked. I had "David's Famous Hot Wings" along with salad and corn. IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOD. I love corn!!! Then I called my dad to pick me up because I didn't want to bother Tina's mom. I love her family, they're so funny and nice :) Oh and her dog too, soooo cute. I wish I could sleepover at her house and watch movies on her cool tv.
I can't believe my phone died and wouldn't turn back on. Imagine if I was actually at the concert instead.. I would cry... Literally. I feel so lost without my phone. I don't understand why it's so dumb and turns off randomly.
Sometimes, I really hate twitter... not because of Twitter itself but because of what it causes!! Too many texts sent to my phone freezes it up like nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment