Today I went mini-golfing @ Boomers with Timmy, Vivian, Christine, Henry, Kevin, Matt and James(only up to par 4 since he had to work). I didn't think that it'd be so fun, I knew I'd have a few laughs. I think I got really tired when it reached par 6 because my golf ball started to get off course, and my flip flop fell into the nasty puddle of water under the "bridge." Christine was pretty funny with her multiple golf accidents, along with Vivian and her anger when I skipped her turn. Matt ended up climbing inside the "Captain Hook" tower to take a picture.. I was so afraid that it'd just break and we'd all end up being banned from the place, but it didn't hahaha.
We took pictures afterwards, and then Matt took me and Vivian to Kabuki while the rest went to Timmy's parents' restaurant. I had to calculate how many of what rolls that each person wanted and I ended up screwing up Matt and Christine's order. Sorry Matt for making you eat the wrong roll and I am so sorry, Christine!!!!!!!!! So I gave her two of my tempura california rolls. This time, the sushi didn't taste as good as I knew it tasted.
Now I'm home. It felt good to get out of the house and do something fun. I should do this more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment