Saturday, August 15, 2009

Thoughts

1. After all the persuasions and convincing, I can't believe I was such a chicken to ask my parents to let me attend LDC this year. I guess after getting shot down once, begging was out of the line since it didn't work the first time. I hate how they're so overprotective. I really regret not taking that chance again.... I wanted to go so bad..
2. I'm determined to learn "I'm Yours" on the guitar. The only problem is, I have no guitar.
3. I felt so accomplished when I finished econ and ap government homework all in one day.
4. I wish I was faster in cross country.
5. I'm determined to lose weight.
6. My mom always tells me that I was almost an only child. I wonder if she does that to spite me.
7. People tell me I will be close with my sister as we both mature and grow up. I've heard that ever since my freshman year. Well, here I am, 3 years after that, and I still can't picture that.
8. I realized I have practically isolated myself from everyone.
9. I'm beginning to love cross country. Not techincally the sport, but the people in it.
10. I have been browsing on craigslist for cars even though I know I won't be getting mine off of the website and I know that I won't be getting it until December. I'm kinda hoping we go car browsing around Thanksgiving break.
11. Restaurant City on facebook is so addicting. Bao Pham was right LOL
12. I'm so excited to see Tina today :)
13. I want peanut butter cookies!!!!
14. I'm super duper excited for Red Cross 09-10

No comments: