Monday, August 10, 2009

5

I feel so accomplished today because I ran 5 miles with Matt, Timmy and Kevin. But after a mile, they seemed to be so far away, but I kept thinking about how Coach wants me to push it this year, so I made sure they weren't out of my sight. Matt was behind Timmy and Kevin, so I kept up and I think at the turn on Bolsa Chica, I experienced a bit of runner's high because I felt the pain of blisters forming on the side of my feet yet I ran 5 miles, came back a few minutes before 10AM, and felt so good. I sound so crazy.. Heh.

I should get started on summer homework, but I really don't want to. Perhaps I'll finish ap government today and start working on econ sometime this week so I can return the book to Timmy, and get opportunity cost down for the video sometime next week. I see Mr. Seeley every morning now. I try to avoid as much conversation as possible just so he won't have to ask me what I got on my ap test LOL

Tomorrow the coaches are not going to be in town, so there's no practice. However, Julian decided that we needed some team bonding so the majority of us are going to bike to the beach, eat, play, and then bike back home. I can't wait!! Now I can finally cross out "biking to the beach" on my list of things to do before college starts. See you guys at 8/8:30ish :)

2 comments:

vvn said...

OH MY GOSH I WANNA GO!

terrificallytina said...

5 miles... you make me want to go work out..