Sunday, December 13, 2009

3

I didn't sleep until 4:30 and neither did Nikki so we got to catch up after months/a year!!! I'm glad she's doing well. Still so wise :')

I woke up at 7:30 this morning to get ready for church, so I'm currently functioning on 3 hours of sleep. I'm surprised I haven't crashed yet. I know that if I lay in my bed long enough, I most likely will. So I won't.

My healthy diet (no junk food, no fast food, no soda, no candy, etc) turned into a competition last Thursday when Randy, Brian and Andrew decided to do it with me for moral support. Loser buys everyone Kabuki and when it comes to the finals, loser buys the winner Corner Bakery. Of course the boys were all talk and Randy ate a Big Mac on his birthday.... too bad he made his Marina friends peer pressure me into saying it doesn't affect his bet. Andrew ate pizza yesterday at Danny Trieu's party and this time, Brian and I have photographic proof unlike Randy's. Ironically Randy and Andrew were saying how I'm gonna end up buying them Kabuki or Corner Bakery last Friday.. I'm so happy cause now I'm gonna last til June! Then Brian and I will hit the buffet. I think I'm used to not eating junk food and fast food now. No one can tempt me during physics anymore :)

What would you like for christmas this year? :)

I'll make my christmas list right now.

FRIENDS! by vanay85.
Any season but 5, 6 and 7 :)

HSM 3 DVD by Zanessa 14 - Galeria.
HSM3 DVD


f21 scarf: any color $5.50


f21: size small $11.50

Brown messenger bag
Jeans dark wash size 25

1 comment:

annientdo said...

is it andrew nguyen who is on the bet with you guys???