Henry gave me, Tina and Andrew a ride to the mall so we wouldn't have to walk. Thank you so much! I dropped my job application off at Aeropostale, then we walked around trying to find birthday gifts. My legs were dying on me... That's when you know you're out of shape. Met up with Brian then we walked around waiting for my mom to pick us up. That is when you know I need a car.. Lounged around in my room because my sister was sleeping then we ate spaghetti and garlic bread. Came back into my room and went on facebook/twitter/aim/formspring/etc. Talked and talked then we watched Supernatural. Tina fell off of my bed and starting ROFL'ing... No joke.
Feel better twinsie :)
What is your ideal girlfriend?
My ideal girlfriend....? Well it would be the same for my ideal boyfriend: someone who is real with me, someone who cares, someone who has a good sense of humor, someone who would understand my beliefs and morals, someone who accepts me for who I am and won't expect me to change my flaws, and more. I'm really too tired to finish my list..
who do you like?
No one.
how do you feel having strict parents?
I feel like a prisoner sometimes, but I know that they're only doing that because they're trying to look out for me. They just don't want me to turn into one of their friends' kids. They're honestly not as strict anymore. Ever since senior year, I haven't called them strict whatsoever because they're pretty lenient now but I still don't abuse it. Good things come to those who wait :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment