Yesterday was a really Fun Friday. School was joyous. Thank you Vivian for the friends dvd and the other gift that I haven't opened yet! I had no idea you were my secret santa. Andrew Bui was my secret santa so he opened his gift and went around showing it off to everyone hahahaha. Thank you everyone for the candy, cards, etc even though I can't eat the candy and snacks :(
Went to shoot pool for the first time with Tina, Brian, Andrew Nguyen, Kenyth, Andrew Bui and Jay during sixth. Saw my best friend, Kevin Suy and Joe Tran!!! I saw Loc and Mr. 22 year old Thach and other people too. I suck so bad at pool but for the time I was playing, I made 2 in.. LOL
Then ran errands with my dad and ended up rushing to buy Tommy his balloon. It was $3 at the store next to Stater Bros.... My mom lied to me when she said it was just $1. Got to Islands and sat with the polo boys, then Kathy and Cathy came and we sat next to each other. Everyone else came and we hid as Vivian walked Tommy in. Then I walked Vivian to work and had a nice talk :') Walked back and I didn't know what to order since I couldn't eat the burgers or fries or anything so I got the fish tacos. Not even good compared to Rubio's. Afterwards we took pictures then left to Dinh's house. Watched the Ugly Truth but I fell asleep and woke up with about 5 minutes of the movie left. Tommy ended up driving me and Kathy home. I will upload pictures later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment