Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ayyyyyy yi yi

This week passed by so fast. I am excited to eat Rubio's fish tacos tomorrow. I've been craving fish tacos for a while, I don't even know why! Yay, fun Friday.

Would you consider yourself to be team edward or team jacob?
I'm not a true Twilight fan, but New Moon made me want to say that without a doubt, I am Team Jacob!!!!!

do you ever miss Timmy? what do you miss?
Yes, I do at times. I miss listening to his stories, his jokes, or something random that he saw/heard. I miss knowing that there would always be someone who'd fight with me for my lunch. I could go on and on about what I miss but I won't because right now, the one thing I miss the most is having him as an actual friend.

What is your favorite color?
PURPLE!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

annientdo said...

did you go to rubios today?? i went!!! mm it was soo yummy. barely anyone went when i was there ):