Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Formspring

So I activated my sidekick!!!!! I don't need to go to a tmobile store and neither does Randy. I am so happy. Thank goodness for youtube :)

I realized that this is practically the best Christmas I've had for a while. Actually, best winter break mainly because I've been out of the house.

Are there past close friends you wish were still here?
Yes I do. Through my years of school, I've had plenty of close friends but over time, people change and things change. Still, I haven't forgotten any of the memories I've had with them nor have I thrown any of the friendships away. They're still here so if we were to be close again, nothing would change.

how was your day? :]
My day is going fine. I'm doing my homework so I don't have to worry about it next week. I should be baking too but I'll do that in a bit :)

what song is on your tumblr?
You mean my blogspot? The first song is Lights Off and the second song is All or Nothing. Both of them are by Jay Sean.

what do you think about guys who play the piano? turn on?
LOL I don't know why but this question made me laugh for a good 10 seconds... I don't know what to think of guys who play the piano specifically. I'm jealous of anyone who's musically talented. As for the turn on part, I don't really know what I'd consider a "turn on" mainly because I never use that term.. I use 'turn off' though..

No comments: