San Diego was a bore until everyone came home to my aunt's big house Christmas night. I swear I probably gained so much weight because all I did was eat my night away. All of my older "gangster" cousins came home and visited so it was good to see them again!!! My cousin finally cut his tail!!! :)
After dinner, we opened presents. Then one of my uncles busted out his new Nikon professional camera and started demanding pictures... I think we took about 100 pictures within 1 hour. My older cousins and I then went and hid once we were done but then we were found.. I had to do a star image pose :( I have to admit that picture time was fun mainly because it was the only time I actually talked to my older cousins. I wish I was closer with them.
My family slept at my other aunt and uncle's house and I got the guest room all to myself! Spent the night talking on the phone with the knuckleheads. Tmobile kept cutting our conversations off and I kept falling in and out of sleep so I think I ended up falling asleep forreal around 1:30? My mom woke me up and then we went back to my aunt's house for breakfast and lunch. I was dying of boredom and then we finally went home!
Opened all of my presents at home and half of the clothes were either size xs or 12 in little girls. I don't know if I should be sad that I can't fit them or flattered that they would think I'm that small.... HAHAHAHA. Then I watched HSM3 that Kevin got me.
I really don't want this break to end. I know I have a week left, but it'll pass me by like nothing.
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR GIFTS, CARDS, TEXTS, ETC!!!!!! I haven't had such a good winter break for a while :') I love being able to go out. I love how lenient my parents have become.
OH, AND GUESS WHO WON THE NO JUNK FOOD, NO FAST FOOD, ETC BET?!?! That's 2 free rounds of Kabuki and a dinner at Corner Bakery for me tehehehehe. Now that there's a round 2 for the bet, I'm going to have more free sushi and Corner Bakery! Bring it on boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i was in san diego for christmas too!!!!! what a coinkadink! haha
Post a Comment