Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reverse

"We are meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know that they were important to us?" -RanielleGino
2009 was definitely one crazy year. It felt so long yet at the same time, I can't believe 2010 will be here in less than 8 hours. I think 2009 changed me the most. For better or for worse, I'm not sure. Friendships were created, mended, or somewhat faded. Senioritis hit, and I feel like I'm really growing up. Recapping my 2009 with Randy yesterday made me realize I won't forget anything that's happened this year. I know that I will be able to use "remember when" or "that reminds me of the time" when I'm holding a conversation with someone. In a way, I'm ready for 2010. I only have 6 months of my childhood left before I have to become independent.

Well, here's a mini recap of 2009 from beginning to end. They're out of order, but whatever!!

1d2dd156.png picture by cathyyngo
a5d3221a.jpg picture by cathyyngo
IMG_0987.jpg picture by cathyyngo
ea05dee6.png picture by cathyyngo
0f0c32c6.jpg picture by cathyyngo
31de0acd.jpg picture by cathyyngo




7cdc9b91.jpg picture by cathyyngo


d1306e57.jpg picture by yayayayayz
28c3a316.jpg picture by yayayayayz
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!

I realized I have like 1516876116 pictures from 2009... I'm too lazy to upload more :(

1 comment:

raniellegino said...

Oh look! My quote, hehehe. : )