Thursday, December 24, 2009

Answered

After Christmas mass today, my parents drove to the asian garden mall so my mom could buy flowers for my aunts and I realized the last time I was at the asian garden mall was with Dango/Kittle... Which was sooo long ago!!!!

What have people been saying about you to make you feel so insecure?

I don't know what people have exactly been saying about me but they haven't made me feel insecure.

Who do you really miss right now? Why?
I miss Christine Pham, and I've missed her for quite some time because we were once very close and looking back, she's one of the many friends I'd like to keep in contact with after we graduate. Although we weren't/aren't best friends, the feeling of comfort I received from her said otherwise. She was the one person whom I could go to for nearly everything, knowing that I wouldn't be judged whatsoever. And even though we've drifted, I'm always here for my mongo congo, no matter what!!!!!<3

No comments: