Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lazy Day

yesToday's movie day with Linda and Google ended up as a rain check. So now I'm sitting in bed, watching my season 6 of friends that Ann bought for me. I love friends!!! Still so funny.

So yes, Annie. I did go to Rubio's yesterday. Their fish tacos were sooo good. Peter, Jay and Avery came in a little before us, and me, Tina, Vivian, Google and Tommy had a good time just sitting there talking after we finished our food. Now I gotta work it off Monday or something haha.

What is it about Timmy that made you love him so much
Everything about Timmy made me love him a lot. The way he cared for me, the way he'd steal half of my lunch to help me "watch my weight," the way he understood me when it came to my strict parents, the little things he said that would make me feel better, the little things he did that'd give me butterflies, the way he made me feel when we had our late night talks, the way he pictured our future. I honestly could go on and on but basically, I loved Timmy a lot because not only was he my other half, he was also my everything.

No comments: