Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sing like me

Since Tran tagged me, I'll do this.

25 Random Facts
1. I enjoy answering Formspring questions, even though most of them are about Timmy.
2. I CURRENTLY LOVE CHRIS BROWN'S NEW ALBUM GRAFFITI!!!
3. I should be typing my letter of recommendation request for Ms. Dadabhoy but instead I'm doing this..
4. My fingers and toes are freezing right now.
5. I hate winter because of the cold, rain, and sickness. I hate how difficult it is for me to get up in the morning to zero period. I hate winter.
6. I love playing the guitar. I enjoy learning new songs but most of the time, I stop learning how to play them because it gets too hard.
7. I enjoy hangouts where everyone just sits around talking about random and not so random things.
8. I've had my license for 10 months now, but no car until December. And since it's December, hopefully soon.
9. I love baking, but hate cleaning up the mess.
10. I blog on different websites and never get tired of it because I say different things and because different people read them.
11. I don't go to the gym to work out to lose weight. I go to the gym to work out so I can tone my arms and prepare myself for track season.
12. I don't like it when people say "What are you, 90lbs?" I'm not skinny, I'm not fat, I'm average. My weight is proportioned to my height.
13. I wish I was better at track.
14. As "asian" as it sounds, I would like to become a pharmacist when I grow up.
15. I really miss my big group of friends.
16. I love my g1rlz and my b0iz. They're sometimes not the same group of people, but still, I love them all :')
17. I love sushi!!! Raw, cooked, fried. I love them all.
18. Tony, Ann and I used to be the same height freshman year. Then Ann and Tony grew.. and I'm still 5'2 LOL
19. Sometimes I say things I don't mean.
20. I love experiencing runner's high. I love finishing a long run, knowing I didn't stop at all. I love running, period.
21. I don't own any pink clothes and it hope it remains that way. I hate pink.
22. I don't get why people think I'm a bitch or mean when they first meet me. Probably because I have the "death stare." I assure you that once you actually know me, I'm not a bitch unless you give me a reason to.
23. I don't have a specific car that I want but I would like the color to be white. If not, then gray or silver is fine.
24. Multiple people have said that I look happy and strong at school and wonder if I'm done with being sad. I'm not, but I don't see the point of being so sad and caught up with the bad things in my life when I should be enjoying the good things as well. So I save the bad for later so that I can enjoy what's good right now.
25. I'm competitive and sometimes a bit too competitive.

I tag Christine Pham, Vivian Lee, and Tony Dang.

1 comment:

trannguyen said...

Aw, I enjoyed reading this :)