I had an adventurous day with Tommy, Vivian and Google yesterday. We watched Where the Wild Things Are at the $1 movie theatre and it was creepy because of the creatures. I prefer the book. Drove to Guppy's and waited forever until we were seated. Went to 85 Degrees and bought bread. Then we just waited for our table and once we got there, we ordered way too much food. The family next to us kept staring at us eat because food just kept coming out. Fun ride back home because Tommy let me drive myself home since he didn't want to fall asleep behind the wheel! I am so excited to get insured and drive.
Stayed up til 4 I think... But then I fell asleep on Brian right in the middle of our conversation... Sorryzzzz :(
I should be doing homework but I keep getting distracted. I guess I'll just play Bejeweled Blitz until Google and Tommy come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment