I did not succeed in pulling an all nighter yesterday because I fell asleep from 1-4 then went back to sleep and woke up really late. So I decided to have a lazy day in bed watching Friends season 6 on my dad's laptop. Then my dad called me and asked if I wanted to go look at cars with him and I did so I walked downstairs, out to the garage and......

Voila!!!! After months of complaining and whining, I was finally surprised with a car!!!
I can't wait until I have insurance!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait until I have insurance!!!!!!!!!!!
As if that wasn't enough, I had steak for dinner. PLUS, my room is rearranged so now when I have people over, there will be more space! Break got off to a good start :)
2 comments:
Yayayay!!!
I GOT INSURANCE!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR US ^___^
Post a Comment