Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Crawl

Since Crawl played in Kevin's car twice, it is now stuck in my head.. Makes me want to download Chris Brown's album but I'll do that another time.

The cross country banquet brightened up my entire day. Everyone looked sooo nice!!! Took so many pictures that my eyes started to see blotches. Kevin came really late because of basketball but it's alright because there were still pizza left haha.

Thank you guys for nominating me for the Runner's Choice Award!!!!!!!!!! It flatters me to know that I came to mind when you guys were deciphering who should get the award. Congrats to Jessica for MVP 4 years in a row, Josh for MVP as a sophomore, Eddie and Julian for Lion Heart and Duc for Boys' Runner's Choice!

I'm gonna miss you guys all so much!!! Mexican themed pot luck at my hizzouse in January<333 Only one person will be able to bring beans, please. I don't want someone to rip one when we're playing twister or something..

I am so so so happy right now. You can probably tell.. Plus, I have no homework tomorrow, and no homework Friday either. Can this week get any better?!

No comments: